Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break








This post is a little late, but better late than never, right? This spring break was pretty packed full. I tried to do something with the kids everyday. My sister came to visit for the second half of the week. The first day the kids tie dyed everything they could find. I bought a bunch of shirts, hats and an apron. Then I went through the kids drawers and took out anything with a stain. I figured I was going to throw it away anyway, so they might as well tie dye it first and wear it during the summer. I really don't like tie dyed stuff that much, but we had a lot of fun.


We had a few plans fall through like the zoo and bowling, but we still got to spend a lot of time with the family. We went to the beach one day and the weather was actually really nice. Emma loved spending time with her cousin McKenna. They got to have a sleepover at Grandma's. We went to the Science Center and did so many cool things. Justin, Christy, Mom, Mckenna, and I rode a bike across the third floor balcony on a tightrope. The guy working there would tip the bike as you rode away. It was a little scary. We went in a phone booth that simulates the wind in a hurricane. We went a virtual ride that shows the life cycle of a raindrop.

Sorry the pictures are all over the place. I have been fighting a migraine since Sunday and don't have the patience to fix them right now.

No comments: