Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter and more

I didn't take Easter pictures of my kids, but I did a couple Sundays before. They are so cute! We have been trying to talk to the kids about what Easter is about. Emma said we celebrate Easter because of the resurrection. (Good so far) I asked what the resurrection is and she said "Jesus showing us how to be good." Okay, we need to keep talking about it.

Here are some of my favorite current pictures. Mia looks like she wants to grow up to be a motorcycle cop.

I love her expression in this picture. Such a goof ball.

Emma playing dress up with Toby.

Easter morning.

Emma asked me to look at her muscles and put a ball in her sleeve. She is such a funny nut.
Justin and one of his many creations.

Emma and Mia like headbands with big flowers and we couldn't find them... so we made a bunch for them to wear. We bought headbands and flowers and they got to pick out how they wanted them.

2 comments:

D said...

Totally adorable!

Nicole said...

Hey Kelly,
Love reading your blog and what your funny/cute family is up to!