Justin has had a loose tooth. By loose tooth I mean falling out, he talks with his mouth clenched shut so it won't fall out. He said he won't eat or play at school so it won't fall out. I tried to pin him down to let it free, but Charlie intervened! ARGH!! Last night in the middle of the night he came in our room to announce his tooth had fallen out. He said that he opened his mouth and leaned forward and it just fell. I wanted to scream! I don't know why this really makes me upset, and I think it is funny too, but I still want to scream.
Yesterday Emma was wearing one of her creations...think regular clothes, two princess gowns, two blankets and some scarves and belts. Topped with sunglasses. She started to sing "I'm a rock star, I'm a rock star, I'm a rock star." Mia, who is 3 by the way, says "NO, no, no. It is `I'm a rock star, I've got my rock moves and I don't neeeeeeeeed you!'"
This morning I was taking Mia and her buddy, Landon, to preschool. I was asking them what noises animals make. I realized that I may need to spend some more one on one time with her. Her favorite animal is a unicorn and she said donkeys don't make sounds, they just talk. (A little too much Shrek.)
Hello world!
8 years ago




1 comment:
I love that Donkeys don't make sounds they just talk :) thanks for putting a smile on my face
Post a Comment