Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gotta Love Him


Have you ever wondered what your husband does when you're not home? Or whether or not he is really listening? Well, I don't have to wonder anymore... Today I dropped the kids off at school then went to work in Justin's classroom. He had a sub so I went to Emma's class. She had a sub too. I returned home. When I came through the door I saw Charlie setting up his 27 year-old IBM computer to take a picture for his IBM internal photo, and he was wearing an IBM shirt. He asked me to take his picture. I told him he has reached a new stratosphere of geekdom. (It reminds me of the movie PCU when this guy wants to wear the t-shirt of a band to their concert. Jeremy Piven says "what is this, you are going to wear THIS to the show ... you are going to wear the shirt of the band you are going to see ... don't be that guy ..." Charlie is that guy, only he stepped it up a few notches.) He was busy setting up and finishing getting dressed. I asked if he had gotten out the camera yet. He replied "I don't have my keys... Wait, what did you say? What did I just say?" Okay, so he doesn't listen to himself either. By the way, I took 18 pictures until he was satisfied with the right one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beast! Oh, how far things have come. Do you wish you would have come home to a clean house.

Ashley said...

18 pictures huh? Yeah this is bad, but funny.

Cari said...

The sad thing is that I love this computer because I have an older version at work!