





I love girl's night. I have an awesome group of friends and always have so much fun. It was Juli's birthday so we went out for Thai and bowling. Only now does that seem like an odd combination. It was so fun. Juli is a great friend. She always makes everyone feel involved and special. She is really cute and stylish too. ;) Not everyone could make it for bowling afterward, but we still had a good time. Jamie, Juli, Mery and I shared a lane. After a while we started bowling in different ways i.e. eyes closed, backwards, etc.



Then I had a baby shower for my sister, Ashley. Doesn't it seem unfair that she is so cute at 8 months pregnant? We had her do a few exercises to rub it in. Christy and I kept taking pictures while we waited to get started. We made babies out of play dough and had some great food. My baby is the pink one with the umbilical cord.



Next it was my sister, Holly's, birthday. I love Holly. She is a wonderful person and so caring. We didn't get along when we were growing up, but now I can say she is someone I love to spend time with and look up to.




2 comments:
The pictures of you and Christy are amazing! Where are the other 900 other pictures the two of you took?!? Also, who made the orange baby, that is hilarious!
~Heather
Thanks for posting my work out routine for all to see. Luckily I wasn't wearing my spandex that day.
Post a Comment