

I am always excited when school starts. I love the structure and the extra time to get things done. I am back in school too, so I really need the study time. I will admit that I am a little sad to see them growing up so fast and it does scare me a little to hand them over to the school. I'm not sure what was with the lighting in some of these pictures. Justin looks like a vampire from Twilight.

Justin came home from school and basically told me a mini biography of his teacher. He seems to
like her. I don't know his new teacher so I asked what she looked like to see if I would recognize her. He said she has brown hair and "the only thing I can remember is that she is skinnier than you." Charlie stifled a laugh and told Justin that Mom is not an enemy you want to make.
Emma said that she doesn't like first grade. Her teacher doesn't look like the other teachers. I said it was cool because her teacher looks like a grandma. Emma didn't have a comment on that. She said that a boy in her class came up to her and told her he was in love with her. I asked why and she said she thinks he likes her clothes. Then she says that she thought that maybe she loved him back. I asked why and she said that it is because she is not very smart. I laughed and told her she is smart. I asked what his name is and she didn't know. I asked if they played together and she said no. I asked if he tried to kiss her and she wasn't sure. I stopped and asked if she kissed the boy and she said "no. I don't do kissing."
Mia is really excited to start preschool again in a couple weeks... and so am I.





1 comment:
You still have some of the best stories about what your kids say!
Post a Comment