Wednesday, August 26, 2009

End of Summer '09

I have tried really hard this year to make summer special for my kids. This meant lots of time with cousins, lots of trips to the movie theatre, beach days, library, pottery, ballet lessons, guitar lessons, scout day-camp, swimming and camping. The kids said it was the best summer ever! It was pretty good.



These three are trouble.













Justin and Malachi










We finished off the summer camping in Pismo Beach with Charlie's mom, sister and her family. The kids love camping in the trailer and LOVE to spend time with their cousins and Nana. Here are some highlights.



Tio and DJ up a tree.












Mia and Daddy up a tree.




This little guy has me wrapped around his pudgy little finger.




We found this wild savage beast in the bushes. She cleans up pretty nice.

I love this one of Mia and DJ. DJ put on Mia's headband. This is the pose they did, complete with Mia showing a peanut between her teeth. Too cute!
Sophia and Sarah. Power to the people. I kept trying to get a smiling picture of Sophia, but this is the face I got every time.



Something looks wrong here...


















Oh, it is just Mia with her clothes on backwards.

Charlie and his little sister.

No comments: