Emma still doesn't like school. Everyday she says it was the worst day of her life. I think this means her life is pretty good. She says first grade is hot and really long. She said they don't have a trash can in the cafeteria so she puts her trash in her pockets until after school. Then week two she still didn't like it because she wasn't making friends. I suggested that she go up to some kids and introduce herself and ask if they want to play. She said "that is not how I do it. I walk around like this (scowling with arms crossed) and wait for them to come up to me to play."
It is a shocker that that didn't work for her. Justin and I gave her tips on how to make friends. Then she didn't like school because a couple different boys keep telling her they are in love with her, then they chase her around. She said one boy keeps making lovey faces at her so she makes mean faces at him to try to make him not like her. She cracks me up.
Today she said that it was a horrible day because they forced her to exercise, which made her very tired. It is starting to cool down, so hopefully school will seem a little more pleasant to her.
Hello world!
8 years ago




1 comment:
She is so funny. But in her defence, Trey told me about "P.E" and he wasn't thrilled about it either.
Post a Comment