Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Imagination of Mr. Muscles

I love conversations with the kids. Today was a real treat. It can be hard for me because we switch subjects so quickly, sometimes without me knowing. Justin and I filled up a 5 gallon water bottle today. It is really heavy, but Justin informed me that he thought he could handle it because he "had been lifting weights." Then we start talking about baseball and suddenly he asks what the worst thing that could happen would be. I say that he could swing really hard and miss and hit the catcher in the head and kill him. That would be the worst thing that could happen. He tells me "no. The worst thing would be if you climbed into the trash can and didn't realize that it was trash day and there was all sorts of poop in the trash with you. Cat poop and baby poop. Then the trash man would pick you up and put you in the trash truck that was also full of poop. By the time you got to the dump you would be dead. That would be worse."

1 comment:

sptalley said...

I love the conversations with your kids too! Justin is right...climbing in a trash can with poop is the worst thing ever!
Heather