A few weeks ago I decided to put a little effort into doing my hair. I usually just brush my hair out of the shower then wait for it to dry, then brush again. I know, pretty sad, but it is true. My hair doesn't curl, but every few years I try to make it wavy or have a little body, usually with no success. I bought big curlers and tried again. Emma came in and said "Oh, Mom, you look like a princess." Then Mia came in and said "Mom, you look like a turkey." By the way, my hair just ended up looking fuzzy.





2 comments:
LOL I love what kids say.
your lucky my hair has just enough wave(not curl) to look fuzzy all the time. It seems to get curlier with each pregnancy so maybe eventually it will have enough wave to look good...
Bryson totally laughed when he saw me looking at this!!!!
Post a Comment