Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not Your Average Bear



Emma is not your average kid. She just proved it all over again. Monday night she threw up five times. She was so happy and chipper it was weird. She would throw up and then smile and happily ask if it was time to brush her teeth. Then skip off to bed. In the morning she sat on the couch smiling and laughed when I told her I saw her teacher when I took Justin to school. She was so happy that her teacher knew she had thrown up. What is wrong with this kid?! Today she is doing better, but not all the way yet. I hope she gets over it quick because we are going on a trip with friends tomorrow, and I really could use some serious sleep too.


This is Emma yesterday morning. Whenever Justin thinks Emma might throw up he plugs his ears.

1 comment:

Juli said...

sorry emma, but if i were justin i'd be doing the same thing. he's a funny one.