Friday, January 16, 2009

This Week...











Ever since I saw Ginger's post about making parachutes out of sheets on a windy day I have been wanting to try it. Whenever it is windy it always seems to die down when the kids get home from school. Monday was pretty windy so I told the kids we would finally try it. It did die down, but there were still some decent gusts. I took the kids to the park and we tried it. Justin thought they looked lame since there wasn't enough wind and took off his sheet right when a huge gust came. Emma couldn't seem to get it right and ended up tying it around her head. Mia wrapped up and laid down on my lap.

Tuesday I went to court to fight a ticket. This was my first traffic ticket. It was really lame and the officer wrote a bunch of incorrect things on the ticket like it was raining, there was traffic and I should have been going 0 mph. It was at the end of my street (a cul-de-sac) and I turned left as he came around the corner next to my street. Anyway, I was all ready to fight it with the weather report for that day, pictures and maps. I got to court and the officer stood up and asked to have the ticket dismissed. Woo Hoo!! I was really happy.

Thursday I took the kids to the Skirball Museum's Noah's Ark Exhibit. It was really fun, except Emma was upset to leave school early. The animals are all made out of old household items. It is really cool. Justin got bored after about an hour, but they all really enjoyed it.




















































































This morning I got out the margarine. Does anyone else think this looks like little finger marks? Gag.

1 comment:

Fairchild Family said...

Your such a great Mom! I love all the ideas you share.