Okay, I really like Obama. I am not delusional. Well that is not true, but I don't think he is perfect, nor does he have all the right answers or even the all the same values that I have. I just think he is intelligent and has so much potential. I'm sure I won't agree with everything he does, but so what. I don't agree with anyone all of the time. I must say it is nice to have a president that speaks well again. No offense, I think Bush is a good guy, he just doesn't come across as brilliant.
I watched the inauguration online and made the kids watch clips and some analysis about it. Justin said he is soooo excited to have a black president and said it was so important for our country, blah, blah, blah, don't you agree, Mom? I said yeah, it's great, but I don't think him being black is the most important part. I just want him to do a good job. Emma walks up to the T.V. and says Obama is not black. He is more light brown, but totally not black.
Hello world!
8 years ago




4 comments:
I think a lot more people need to listen to Emma! Everyone is focusing on having a black president, not on what he plans to do to help our country...
LOL! That's awesome. Puts it all back in perspective. I am curious and hopeful for this presidency. I hope it is a success as that is what will be beneficial for my family and the country. I worry but I hope...
I feel the same way, regarding your comments and I guess Emma has a point too. :)
President Bush reminds me of Michael Scott from the office. He just starts talking and hopes it goes somewhere, usually it just makes me feel embarrassed for him.
Ashley, you make me laugh so hard.
Post a Comment