I was driving my kids, Ashley, and her kids in my car. Emma asked for me to play Adele's song Rolling in the Deep. I said Dad had the cd, but we could check the radio because it is played pretty often. A few minutes later it came on and all of my kids started to sing along. Then Emma told Ashley that her voice is so good, it just blends in with the music and you can't even tell which voice is Emma's and which is Adele's. This is hilarious if you have ever heard Emma sing. If you have heard me sing, it is pretty close- except she puts her whole heart into it.
I walked into Emma's room and found this... I don't think this is how you clean your room, and it's creepy.




2 comments:
Isn't this at least the second post where your girls have done something creepy with their Barbies? I love it! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
At least she color coordinated the eggs with the dresses. :) LOL
Post a Comment