Monday, January 17, 2011

Proof...


...I spoil my husband. This was lunch the other day. Blue cheese, bacon, grilled chicken, avocado, tomatoes, and lettuce on squaw bread. Mmmm. Let me just say how excited I was to find Squaw bread at the store. I haven't seen it in a few years. I was by myself looking for bread. I saw the squaw bread and exclaimed outloud "Squaw bread? Squaw bread!! I love squaw bread!" Yes, I know I am a dork, but I really do love squaw bread.

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

You do spoil your husband and make the rest of us look bad! As for the Squaw bread, I just bought some really good squaw bread from Costco a few weeks ago. It was with one of the vendors that is only there for a few days, but so worth the outrageous price I paid for it! I think it was from some small company in the valley, if I remember the name I will let you know.