Mia went in my bathroom and said he has been talking to her spider friends. She introduced me to Inny, Tinny, and Justin. They live behind my toilet. She said they talk to her, but she can't hear them. She just knows they are talking to her. I can't bring myself to kill them. Is that weird? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't named one Justin. How can you squash something named after your own child? She keeps talking to them all the time. Last night we videotaped her. She introduced me to them. Justin looked dead. She said "this is Justin. He is all rolled up right now. I don't know why, but I think he has got the hang of it." I asked what they like to do and she said "they spide around in their webs." Maybe its just us, but I think she is the cutest thing ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment