Thursday, October 21, 2010

Keeping It Real

Kids are great. They play a great role in life. I love going to school. People tell me I look young and am smart and I love it, but don't worry. I won't let it go to my head, or at least my kids won't let it go to my head. Today someone said he had thought I was 21. Ha Ha. I told Justin about it and he said "No, you look older. You look like you are in your 30s."

A couple of weeks ago I talked to Justin about the importance of getting A's. He said B's are okay too, and I said they are alright, but you should aim for A's. He kept saying B's were good, then asked about the last B I got. I told him that I cried. A few days later I had a quiz in one of my classes. At the next class meeting we were going to review the quiz. Justin told me that if I got a B then I really should try not to cry in class, I should wait until I got home... This way he could see me cry.

No comments: