Saturday, July 3, 2010

Awkward...

Yesterday Charlie and I were driving with the kids and decided to stop at Home Depot to pick up a few things. Mia said she needed to go to the bathroom and suddenly all three had to go. I took them to the bathroom and told them each to pick a stall. I went with Mia into her stall to help. Then I hear a lady say "excuse me...Excuse Me!!" She keeps saying it over and over. I go to see what is happening and find Emma with her head in this lady's stall. I ask what is going on and all Emma says is "I didn't mean to." I try to pull her head out of the doorway and she is stuck. Her hair had gotten tangled in the door lock. So Emma has her face stuck in some stranger's stall while I try to dislodge her head. Most awkward 30 seconds. It was awesome!

No comments: