Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom

Mia: Mom, how old are you?
Me:32
Mia:32!?! ...wait. Did you say 32 or 82?
Me:32
Mia:Oh...

This was the Mother's Day questionnaire that I received from Mia this year.

My mom's name is Kelly
She is 28. She has brown hair and green eyes.
When she grows up she wants to be a person.
Her favorite food is hamburgers with tomatoes.
Her favorite TV program is Scooby Doo.
It makes my mom laugh when I put on "Goonies".
The best thing I do for my mom is clean my room.
My mom's best friend is Jacie's mom.
My mom's favorite animal is the bears.
My mom's favorite color is purple.
For fun my mom like to watch movies at night.
When I am at preschool my mom plays and takes a shower.

2 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Good to see you get that shower in...now how many days a week does Mia go to school? (Hopefully everyday...so you can get that shower in!)

Kelly said...

Just three days, but next year is kindergarten! Woo Hoo! My favorite was that I want to be a person when I grow up.