Friday, March 19, 2010

Emma Birthday... A Couple Weeks Later

So I am finally getting around to posting about Emma's birthday. I have been busy lately. Her aunt and cousins came and visited the week of Emma's birthday. Her cousin Sophia went with her and they both got their ears pierced. Emma was very brave and only teared up afterwards for a minute. Sophia was amazing. She smiled afterwards. It was too funny. Mia insisted on watching the older girls get it done. I think my favorite picture is of Mia trying on glasses.
Before


After



On the Saturday following her birthday we had a party. It rained. :( It was still fun and we had our family and a couple friends over. Emma was such a great hostess. She tried to make sure everyone was introduced and included. These are some of my favorite shots from the party.












2 comments:

Nicole said...

I wish I was there to eat your awesome food! That cake looks good!

Heather and Spencer said...

Yay! You let her get her ears pierced! I love how she is trying to be so brave in the picture! That cake looks so good!