Normally we do dinner and a movie with the kids on Friday nights. We rent a movie and get take-out. We all look forward to Fridays and love our little tradition. We will pop popcorn and have little containers for everyone. Last weekend we took the kids to the theatre. We talked about getting popcorn, but Charlie hates when we get a huge tub of popcorn and little trays to pour it in to share. Then he had an epiphany. We could bring our popcorn containers from home! I looked at him incredulously and asked if he was serious about us each carrying in a big popcorn container that say "popcorn" on it. Oh, Charlie.

Here are some pictures of Justin at baseball. Such a little cutie. Go Cardinals!! So far undefeated.







4 comments:
Hey, my in-laws always sneak in(in a large purse or backpack) their own popcorn and candy. They share out the popcorn on napkins or paper towels and it is so greasy! Yuck(though it does taste good)! While your popcorn containers may be a little big to take in the convenience of eating out of your own tub does have some merit. :)
Kelly, I am with you on this one!
I think that would make a funny episode of the office, everyone tells me it is so funny but I don't get it but if someone brought tupperware and filled it to take home at an office lunch I would laugh K Rob won't even buy popcorn at the theatre so the kids only get it if he is not there and I only get it if Tiffany buys it...
Hey where is that post you were telling me about? Should I check the ward blog for it?
Post a Comment