Monday, March 23, 2009

A Rose By Any Other Name...

Today has been an emotionally and physically draining, horrible day. Then we sat down for dinner and Justin says that next year he wants to tell his teacher to call him by a nickname, Dudiss. This is what Emma called him when she was about two or three. He thought it would be cool to go by a nickname like some of the kids in his class. (Joey for Joseph.) I told him that when I was younger I wanted a nickname too, but Kelly doesn't exactly have a nickname. Justin thinks for a minute and starts calling me "Kellephant." I felt like I had gained 500 pounds instantaneously. Charlie started to laugh as all the children chanted "Kellephant, Kellephant, Kellephant." I think I should just go to bed now.

3 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

If it makes you feel any better...I dont really think Kellephant is very fitting!

Candace said...

Poor Kelly. What a bad nickname. I hope it doesn't stick.

Ashley said...

I love it, I am going to use it.