At the market Mia strikes up a conversation with an older woman. The woman tells Mia she is cute and Mia tells her about her pets and all their names. The lady tells Mia to say hi to them for her. Mia and I walk away. Mia turns to me and says "that lady is crazy, Mom." Did Mia not notice that she had done most of the talking? Not to mention, how rude!
This one is pretty nasty, so don't read while eating...
Mia- what is this?(pointing to crud on her nose)
Me- that is your boogers.
Mia- mmm, I like my boogers.
Hello world!
8 years ago




4 comments:
Nasty!!! Is this coming from the same girl who said you should touch tongues?!?
Yes!! Now you can see why I dropped her so fast.
Oh so nasty!
Mia says the funniest things. Where does she come up with it.
Post a Comment