Tuesday, February 3, 2009

By The Power of Grey Skull


We rent or buy old cartoons from when we were kids for our kids to watch. Today Emma said "pretend I am She-ra and Mia can be He-man." I asked why Mia can't be Te-la or the Sorceress. Emma said that Mia's hair is like He-man's.

Charlie didn't think this was too funny, but I thought it was. Emma was sitting on the toilet and asked for some tissue for her nose. I told her to just use some toilet paper. She acted disgusted and told me that toilet paper was for wiping bums and she needed a tissue.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I think it is very funny. He-man does have a very feminine hair cut.

D said...

We have classic looney tunes and transformers for Kaden to watch. Cartoons are the best!

Heather and Spencer said...

I love your posts about Emma and Mia!