

So I don't think that I have taken a really good picture in the last two years. I always look weird, my head is huge, one eye is not open, etc. It started to get to me the last few weeks, so I asked Charlie the other night if I was really that ugly or just not photogenic. It actually took a little courage for me to ask because I know he would tell me the truth. He started to laugh really hard and said "Oh, you're hideous. Ha, Ha, Ha...Wait, is this about your international driver's license picture?" His reaction did actually make me feel better, and yes my international DL picture is too bad to post here.




1 comment:
I wonder if the whole "eye" thing is from having kids, i have so many pictures where one eye is half closed. Wierd! You, by the way are FAR from ugly! And i actually like the last picture the best, looks like a model shot :)
Post a Comment