7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Watch my children grow up
2. Build my own home
3. Go to Europe (I get to cross this one off tomorrow!!)
4. Convince Charlie that he wants to build our own home
5. Not be afraid to show my emotions and tell people why I love them
6. Be a grandma
7. Learn patience
7 things I do now
1. Watch my children grow up2. Pray
3. Play4. Study
5. Blog (probably too much)6. Try to do everything (I should probably seek treatment for that)
7. Cook1. Sing
2. Be understanding when someone hurts my child3. Skateboard
4. Hide my emotions on my face.5. Drive as well as Charlie
6. Play an instrument
7. Stop thinking about Ginger
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex6. Play an instrument
7. Stop thinking about Ginger
2. Eyes
3. Intelligence
4. Playfulness
5. Athleticism
6. Sensitivity
7. Dorkiness
7 things that I say most often
2. I love you more.
3. Cereal or waffles?
4. Want to play/race?
5. What did you do first?
6. Okay, your turn.
7. actually/really
7 celebrates that I admire ( I don't really admire any, but here are some I like to watch in shows or movies.)
1. Tina Fey
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Shawn Connery (back in the day)
4. Drew Berrymore
5. Lucy Lui
6. Adam Sandler
7. Johny Depp
1. Tina Fey
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Shawn Connery (back in the day)
4. Drew Berrymore
5. Lucy Lui
6. Adam Sandler
7. Johny Depp
1. Chicken Milano
2. Spinach and Artichoke dip
3. Cereal
4. Avocado
5. My BBQ hamburgers with green chilies
6. Tri-tip
7. Carne asada or pollo asada
1. Christy
2. Ashley
3. Candace
4. Heather
5. Mery
6. Amy
7. Laura
2. Ashley
3. Candace
4. Heather
5. Mery
6. Amy
7. Laura




No comments:
Post a Comment