Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Heart Britney





My niece works for Mac make-up. She has to sell tickets to their classes every so often. She called and asked me and my sister, Christy, to go. We bought tickets for last night. Yesterday morning I get a call from Christy telling me that the Britney Spears has also signed up for the same class. Christy was REALLY excited. She said she wanted to take a picture with Brit and blow it up into a huge poster. I suggested making it into a t-shirt or purse. Then I started to get excited too. I thought it would be really funny to have a shirt or mug with our picture on it. We figured that she probably wouldn't be there, but we were really hoping that she would be. We brought our cameras and thought about how to sit closer to her in the room, get her picture, etc. Well, Britney stood us up. We had fun anyway and still took pictures. I took quite a few shots to get a good picture (see previous post), but it was really fun to hang out with my sisters and niece. My niece did my make-up and someone else did Christy's. I might have to remove Christy's "before" picture if she threatens me, but I LOVE it. She was trying to get an exaggerated before picture like in magazines. I might just have to make that one into a t-shirt.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow hotties!

I think we should have that made into a shirt for Christy's next birthday party. Surprise!! I wonder if she would just walk back out the door?

Juli said...

I have been trying to get a second to call you, i got your funny message about Brit Brit! Too bad she didnt show! Let's catch up this week and plan a girls night out, maybe to the new Nordstrom????

Info said...

Wow you two look sure GREAT!
It is amazing how pretty moms are when there is not a kid hanging off them! ;)

Fairchild Family said...

You both look beautiful! You were blessed to have missed Brit it would have made you sad..Such a lost soul. Big Hug!

christy said...

That was awesome. You looked amazing.

Candace said...

You guys look amazing! What class did you guys go to? I went to the Feature Focus. It was nice to get out of the house. I love love love the picture of Christy.