Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Dark Side

We all got light sabers in our stockings. The boys got red and the girls are blue. Mia is really good and can kill anyone quickly. It is amazing. I told Charlie about it and he nodded like he wasn't surprised. Then later he fought her and came back a few seconds later saying she had already killed him. :) Emma put a sticker on her light saber so that it is easy to identify. Justin was really offended that she would put a sticker on her light saber and wanted me to make her take it off. He said it wasn't a "real light saber" anymore. I love that he considers it a real light saber and that her putting a sticker on it somehow defiles it. I also love that she personalized it.

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

Love the idea of everyone getting the light sabor! Ryan would be in Heaven!