Charlie and I were able to go to England and France. My little sister, Ashley, lives in London and put up with us for awhile. We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of really cool things, but my absolute favorite part was getting Ashley all to myself, without having to share her with my other sisters. Now I miss her more than before. I can't wait for her to move back!
Here is a list of some of the things we did and places we went:
Tooting market, fish and chips, Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster Abby, St. Paul's Cathedral, changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery, Bath, Wardour Castle, dinner in a pub, Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower (twice), Louvre, Notre Dame, Catacombs, Luxembourg, lunch at Borough Market (YUM), The London Tower, and a double decker bus. Let's just say that our trip was jam packed.




1 comment:
So fun! Glad you enjoyed some Kelly/Ashley time!
Post a Comment