Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eight and Too Great To Wait!



Emma is now eight. Well, she will be in less than two hours. I was going to wait and blog after her baptism on Saturday, but she is just too cute. She asked for oatmeal pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs for breakfast. I made breakfast this morning and put some on her plate. She looked at me and said "Oh, I only asked for bacon because someone (Justin) else loves bacon, but I just want sausage. I will just put my bacon back so someone else (Justin) can eat it." I let her open one present this morning because she wants to open presents throughout the day. Then Mia added a present she had gotten Emma. The present from Charlie and me was an outfit. I had her put it on and asked if she liked the shirt. She said "no... I love it." I asked if she liked the skirt and she said it was okay. Just okay?! "Okay is code for perfect." I love Emma. She is just the sweetest little eight year old. She comes up with the funniest things to say. I love her creativity. Like this morning when she said "I wonder if I will get any horse toys today... You know, it isn't too late."

Pictures from Ashley Roberts Photography.

No comments: