I started school again today. I am going full time now that all three of my children are in school. Part of me wants to scream WooHoo and part of me is sad at all the changes.
I have been up since 6:30 this morning. It is now 10:45pm and I am going to bed with another chapter still needing to be read. Not quite the start I was hoping for, but considering everything I guess it is still good. I am taking five classes plus a lab. Today was Business Law II and Information Systems for Business. I made new friends, organized our group for projects and even worked it out so that I could miss a class on Wednesday so I could be there for the kids' first day of school. Charlie is already stressed out with the extra responsibility, and I am already feeling guilty about ignoring the kids to study. Whose idea was this anyway?!
Part of me is really excited to be back at school (full time) and excited to see how I will do and what I'll learn. Hopefully when the kids start school in two days we will get into a good routine and things will run smoothly for the most part. (Knock on wood.) I go between feeling more focused and determined than when I started college at 18 and feeling that now I have so many more responsibilities to juggle.
I am grateful to have such a wonderful, supportive family. Emma is always remembering to ask Heavenly Father for help for me in her prayers. Charlie is cute and has been laughing at some of my organization. He has been moving out of the office and going through some of the files tonight. He kept laughing at things I had filed for him. In my defense I think that the gas receipt fell into the open file drawer on accident and all the random stuff in his files were because I know how he hates to throw anything away. ;)
Hello world!
8 years ago




1 comment:
Good luck with school! I hope you'll be sending the kids up here during the mid terms and finals!!
Post a Comment