Saturday, June 12, 2010

End of School, Summer Begins






I have some pictures that should have posted awhile ago. Last month Charlie was out of town a lot. Mia had the cutest lesson at church and I had to take a picture for him, but Mia was not happy about it.




Mia graduated from preschool a few weeks ago. She was so cute, sweet, and funny. She will talk to random strangers and tell them all about her life, but stand her up in front of a group and suddenly she is shy. She barely sang her songs, but I knew she knew them. She had been singing them around the house for weeks.











Emma has wanted her hair done a certain way for months. I told her on the last day of school she could do it. Then when I tried to talk her out of it yesterday she recounted the conversation exactly and said "see, you said I could." This is her "crazy" hair she wanted. And chocolate on her face from her treat at school. (She is sitting on my new couch Charlie got me for my birthday!)




Mia was taking a long time in the bathroom yesterday. I went to check on her and this is what I found her playing with. I guess she just makes due with what she has to work with.

1 comment:

The Robert A. Meier Family said...

Love the new couch. Sounds like summer has begun. We are still in school.