Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh, Emma...

Emma asked to have her hair a certain way this morning and I told her no, because it is not crazy hair day. She said "Oh, but my teacher told me that everyday was crazy hair day for me!" What have I created?

Here are some of her recent outfits she has worn to school. I made the tie skirt. My friend wore one once in high school and for some reason I thought of it lately. It just screams Emma to me.

5 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

She is quite the little fashionista! Did she really wear the pink/purple skirt to school?

Kelly said...

yes, with Ugg boots. Her teacher stopped me in the hall after school and said "she really is her own little person." She also pointed out to people that she made that headband out of scrap material.

The Robert A. Meier Family said...

That was going to be my question. Did she really wear the skirt to school. I can't say it dosen't surprise me. I don't remember the tie skirt, who wore that. Cute.

Robert and Natalie said...

I love the tie skirt so very cute.

Kelly said...

It was Kim Jensen. Thanks, Natalie.