Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Almost Spring


I decided it was time to make some new giant flower headbands. Some are cute, and some (one in particular) I think I made so ridiculous that my girls absolutely love it! Part of me wants them to wear it in public just for a good laugh, and part of me thinks I should burn it now. As I was making them the girls kept giving me more and more flowers to put on.




I also realized that I still had pictures from Christmas on my camera. Oops. Better late than never. I love that Mia opened presents Christmas morning in a swimsuit.

3 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

I saw you let them wear the headband in public...I let Ryan wear his bucket out in public! It always makes for some fun conversations with total strangers! I think he likes it that people talk about his "hat." Love that Mia wore a bathing suit on Christmas!

Kelly said...

Emma wore that huge headband to school today. I asked what her teacher said and she told me her teacher took her aside at recess and took her picture. LOL

Heather and Spencer said...

Love it!