Friday, July 10, 2009

Wonder Woman




Emma has been dressing up as a super hero lately. She says that her super hero name is Wonder Woman. Her super power is beating up all the bad guys and villains.




She also put her sunglasses on the other morning and said that she could see so much better now.
After school got out we took the trailer up to visit Charlie's sister, Sarah. It was fun and the kids loved playing with their cousins all day. Their cousin, DJ, loves Justin so much, and Justin loves all the attention of an adoring fan. It cracks me up that my kids think it is cool to make the "I love you" sign in their pictures. Justin will sometimes do it upside down.

1 comment:

sptalley said...

I seriously love the belt with the bathing suit! I didnt notice it till I clicked on the picture...it really does turn the outfit from a bathing suit to a super hero costume!