Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mia's Holly and Justin's Logic

I cleaned out my room and closet yesterday. I found Mia's favorite barbie, Holly. She named it after her Aunt Holly because she thinks they look alike. She LOVES, LOVES her aunt. She tells me that Holly is her only aunt. When her other aunts ask who her favorite is she will excitedly tell them it is Holly. No offense to her other nine aunts, but Holly is it. She talks about her all the time and always wants to buy extra stuff for her. She refers to her as "my Holly." Well, I found the barbie and gave it to her. She said "Wow, my barbie Holly. I need to show her to my human Holly." She uses the word human all the time. It always makes me laugh. I will tell her she is a smart cookie and she will reply that she is a human.

Justin was trying to explain how things work to his sisters. He asked me how many days there are in a year. I answer and he goes on "so there are 365 days in a year, unless the ground hog comes out and sees his shadow. Then there is an extra six weeks of winter and that makes the year longer."

2 comments:

D said...

Only a california boy would have logic like that. :) though I think the year feels longer to those with six more weeks of winter. :) LOL
Smarty pants kids.

sptalley said...

I love love love all the quotes and stories about your kids! It cracks me up! Spencer just told me that the stories about Charlie are pretty funny too!~Heather