This morning Mia was talking to me as she went potty. She pointed to the ground and said that before she saw a spider right there. It was "spiding" on the floor so she took Justin's shirt and "got him." Then she took the shirt and put it in her room and the spider never came back ever again. Mia doesn't like spiders.
Emma threw up again last night. This morning she insisted that she was all better and wanted to go to school. I told her she had to stay home and make sure she was better. Then I took the other kids to school and ran an errand at the grocery store. I told Emma that she had sick germs so she can't touch stuff. She said she wouldn't touch anything except Kitty. Then I gave her some antiseptic cream to kill the germs. She rubbed it on her hands and up her arms. She said she was all better. We went in the store and she wanted to kiss some balloons. (Yeah, I'm not sure why either.) I told her she still had germs in her mouth. Then she stuffed her hands into her mouth to kill the germs. I told her now she has germs on her hands again. In the car I give her more cream. As I drive home she uses it and tells me she is all better now because she put it on her hands and mouth. Luckily not enough to hurt herself.
Hello world!
8 years ago




1 comment:
Kelly, if I have kids half as hilarious as yours and can share my lunacies as eloquently as you in the years to come, I will be quite entertained! :)
Post a Comment