Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't Mess With Me, I've Got Kids

My children tend to be rather protective of their mother. When Justin was two and we were remodeling the kitchen I stubbed my toe on a box of tiles. Justin started screaming at the box and kicking it. I was a bit scared by his reaction; I thought "is this kid crazy, are we going to have anger management issues..." I was a little glad at the same time that he cared and noticed that I was hurt.
Then last week I took Emma and Mia to the store and they both climbed on a mechanical horse ride that has a cactus next to it. I put two quarters in the slot and nothing happened. Then Emma makes a fist and punches the cactus in the eye (it had a face.) She tells it "don't steal my mom's money!" Then both girls start to beat up the cactus. Then Emma says "wait, it has paint on it... It is not real!"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She had a conversation with it and got in a fight with it before she realized it wasn't real. Love her!

Heather and Spencer said...

That girl cracks me up! Oh, the make-up site I was telling you about is this
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
I personally am a fan of the hypershine lip gloss.