Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emma and Liam Sitting in a Tree...

Emma has her first crush. I am feeling a little conflicted about it. I don't want her to grow up and I think it is hilarious to watch. A few days ago Emma commented on how her shoes match a boy's hair. I thought "okay, you're weird." Then on Wednesday I was helping in her class and the reading buddies came in from a different class. Someone sat in Emma's seat so she looked around. I thought she would be upset about someone sitting in her seat, but she skipped over and sat down at another table. She leaned over to a boy from the other class and started to laugh really hard like he had made a super funny joke, but he hadn't said anything. The other kids asked what was so funny and one girl said she thinks Emma and Liam are boyfriend and girlfriend. Emma ignored them and kept laughing. She then called out to me to introduce me to Liam. I never heard him talk and he has shaggy brown hair. I asked her later about him and she said she loves him. I asked her why and she said "because I love everyone, Mom!"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wonder what Liam's mom is posting on her blog about Emma???