
Justin has been selling popcorn for scouts. He is really excited and asks everyday to count up the money. I am ready to be done with the popcorn. I am sick of the giant mountain of popcorn boxes in the house. I had a lapse in judgement and volunteered to head up the popcorn sells for our pack this year.

Emma had a field trip for school. We walked over to the local grocery store and the kids were given a tour. It was interesting and gross too.

I went out to lunch with some friends yesterday for my friend's birthday (happy b-day Tiff.) I was supposed to drop Mia off to be babysat during our lunch, so I took her to Taco Bell after preschool so she wouldn't be hungry. I sat there and watched her eat and couldn't help breaking out the camera and taking pictures of her eating. She is just so cute. I think the TB staff must have thought I was a little weird, but oh well. I am.





5 comments:
Nice dead fish picture. Yuck! At least it is better than the cow tounge. Thanks for not posting that! And you are right, Mia is very cute. Sunday was my harddest in a long time but Houston and Mia were perfect!
Don't blame you for pulling out your camera I agree she looks adorable! Thanks for coming to the lunch I am sad I didn't get to sit closer to you!
Those are cute pictures. Is that a new camera? Same as Christy's?
Popcorn sales...oooooh I can not wait lol
Kelly I just love you! I can not wait to see everyone at christmas!!
Post a Comment