


Justin decided to make dessert for the kids. Aunt Christy gave him some popsicle trays and he thought water would be a great idea. I informed him that water makes ice. He knew. Okie Dokie Justin. Well, it was a big hit for his sisters. Who knew? I guess Justin did. Charlie asked Justin how it tasted and Justin said cold. Charlie said he didn't know that cold was a taste. Then Justin said very cold. Oh, that explains it a lot better. ;) Look at Mia's face when she is trying to stuff it in her mouth. And notice Mia without her cast (that's for you Christy.) She prefers Charlie's shoes now.




2 comments:
your such a fun mom!! Maybe I'll try the new icicles too.
Hey Chloe loves ice, except when she has to hold it. She says its hot, or maybe she is saying hurt???
Post a Comment